BOOK YOUR PLACE Join Pauline Taylor from Infinite Arts and create decorative stones that you can give as gifts or leave outside for others to find. The two- part workshop series
Join Pauline Taylor from Infinite Arts and create decorative stones that you can give as gifts or leave outside for others to find.
The two- part workshop series takes place at the following dates/times:
- Workhops 1- Wed 12th May, 11am-12.30pm
- Workshop 2 – Wed 19th May, 11am-12.30pm
What equipment/materials do I need?
These workshops are designed to use items that you will easily have around your home. The materials you will need are as follows:
- Collection of stones
- Pens – sharpies, permanent pens, water-based pens can be used for indoor stones
- Paint – acrylic, or poster paint. Or even a bit of emulsion paint to give a good base colour
- Glue – PVA glue washable pva is fine – various types will be demonstrated
- Varnish – optional finish if you want it to be permanent out of doors
- Small stiff bristled paint brushes
- Paint palette or plate, small posts and jars for water etc
Participants should collect some stones from the garden ahead of the session.
If you have difficulties sourcing these materials, please contact email@example.com.
Who are these sessions for?
All levels. Adults and children aged 4+ welcome (Under 16s must be accompanied on screen by an adult).
These sessions are organised by The Cultural Spring and delivered by Infinite Arts.
Due to the funding we receive, these workshops are for people living in South Tyneside and Sunderland.
All workshops will take place via Zoom. The quantity of tickets available indicates the number of ‘screens’ in the Zoom. Multiple members from households/support bubbles may attend as part of one booking on the same screen.
These workshops are offered by The Cultural Spring and subsidised by Arts Council England. To enable us to offer future workshop programmes we run a ‘Pay What You Can’ model for our workshops. This means they are free to attend, but if you are in a position to make a donation to support running costs this will be gratefully received. If you are not in a position to make a donation you are still most welcome to attend. We will provide more details about this later in the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 (Wednesday) 11:00 am - 19 (Wednesday) 12:30 pm