BOOK YOUR PLACE Get inspiration from the achievements of famous artists past and present to create your own Awesome Art in these creative sessions. Look at examples of their creations,
Get inspiration from the achievements of famous artists past and present to create your own Awesome Art in these creative sessions. Look at examples of their creations, take part in group discussions and learn about a different artist each session before creating your very own artistic masterpiece inspired the themes/style/techniques of that particular awesome artist.
This course includes 10 workshops that take place at the following dates/times and focus on a specific artist’s practice/style:
- Workshop 1: Pablo Picasso – Thurs 6th May, 5pm-6:15pm
- Workshop 2: Barbara Kruger – Thurs 13th May, 11am-12:15pm
- Workshop 3: Barbara Hepworth – Thurs 20th May, 11am-12:15pm
- Workshop 4: Keith Haring – Thurs 27th May, 11am-12:15pm
- Workshop 5: Georges Seurat – Thurs 3rd June, 5pm-6:15pm
- Workshop 6: Georgia O’ Keefe – Thurs 10th June, 11am-12:15pm
- Workshop 7: Vincent Van Gogh – Thurs 17th June, 11am-12:15pm
- Workshop 8: Bridget Riley – Thurs 24th June, 11am-12:15pm
- Workshop 9: Leonardo da Vinci – Thurs 1st July, 5pm-6:15pm
- Workshop 10: Antony Gormley – Thurs 8th July, 11am-12:15pm
***All sessions are designed as self contained sessions and you’re welcome to drop-in at any point over the 10 week course.***
What equipment/materials do I need?
These workshops are designed to use items that you will easily have around your home. A full breakdown of equipment/materials needed is available at www.theculturalspring.org.uk/workshops.
If you have difficulties sourcing these materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are these sessions for?
Suitable for beginners, all ages and families (under 16s will need to be accompanied on screen by an adult family member).
These sessions are organised by The Cultural Spring and delivered by Pui Lee.
Due to the funding we receive, these workshops are for people living in South Tyneside and Sunderland.
All workshops will take place via Zoom. The quantity of tickets available indicates the number of ‘screens’ in the Zoom. Multiple members from households/support bubbles may attend as part of one booking on the same screen.
These workshops are offered by The Cultural Spring and subsidised by Arts Council England. To enable us to offer future workshop programmes we run a ‘Pay What You Can’ model for our workshops. This means they are free to attend, but if you are in a position to make a donation to support running costs this will be gratefully received. If you are not in a position to make a donation you are still most welcome to attend. We will provide more details about this later in the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
May 6 (Thursday) 5:00 pm - July 8 (Thursday) 12:15 pm