Your Art Community Commissions 2022
Calling amateur/community arts, cultural or creative groups based in South Tyneside or Sunderland.
Do you need support to develop your idea?
The Cultural Spring is keen to work with amateur/community arts, cultural or creative groups in South Tyneside and Sunderland to support you to develop your arts and culture opportunities and encourage more people to get involved in activities.
To be considered for support, your group must:
- Be based and meet within South Tyneside and Sunderland (including the Coalfields and Washington).
- Deliver arts, cultural or creative activities for the benefit of residents living in South Tyneside and Sunderland.
- Be an amateur/community group led by volunteers/the community.
- Have a bank or building society account into which any funds can be paid.
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully running the group.
If you’re interested in working in partnership with The Cultural Spring in this way, please complete the short expression of interest form by 12noon on Monday 7 February 2022.
Expressions of Interest will be considered by a panel of Community Champions using the following criteria:
- How the proposal relates to the ambitions of The Cultural Spring: http://theculturalspring.org.uk/about-us/
- Open to new members and access and inclusion needs have been considered
- The opportunities for long-term sustainability of the group
- Value for money
- A commitment to being involved in the evaluation process, if support is secured by your group
We invite expressions of interest from all amateur/community groups in South Tyneside in Sunderland.
We particularly welcome expressions of interest from amateur/community groups that work with individuals currently underrepresented in The Cultural Spring programme (families, men and ethnically diverse communities).
Once the deadline above has passed, our panel of Your Art Community Champions will then select the groups that will receive support and you will be matched with a Community Connector who will support you through the next stages.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
We will be hosting an online briefing session about Your Art – Community Commissions at 2pm on Tuesday 11thJanuary 2022. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend this session, so that we can send you the online meeting link.
Interested in becoming a Your Art Community Connector? Visit our volunteer page for more information.
Please complete the Expression of Interest form below if you are an amateur/community arts, cultural or creative group based in South Tyneside and Sunderland that is interested in working in partnership with The Cultural Spring to create or develop activities that encourage other people to get involved in arts and culture activities.
If you have any difficulties completing this form or require it in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com.