The Cultural Spring are looking for an experienced programme evaluator to evaluate our projects.
You can find details of what the role entails by downloading this PDF document.
To apply for the role of Evaluator please provide the following information:
- A CV or company biography, demonstrating your track record
- An outline of the approach you would take to the role ( max 2000 words) including how you would deliver a Theory of Change evaluation methodology, your approach to presenting information collected and an indicative timetable for the work
- Confirmation of fees and a breakdown of your budget for the work
- Contact details for two referees
Please email your proposal to Emma Scarr, email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday 21 June.
The criteria for selecting our evaluator:
- Knowledge, skills and experience that demonstrate the best fit with the role description
- Clarity and innovative approaches for delivering the contract
- Value for money
Successful shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend a facilitated session with all other shortlisted candidates between 1.30pm – 4:30pm on Wednesday 5 July, Riverside A room at the National Glass Centre, Sunderland.
This session will be facilitated by our Critical Friend Bev Morton and in attendance will be two members of the steering group, one Cultural Spring Community Champion and the following Cultural Spring team members – Emma Horsman Emma Scarr and Georgia Shippen.
The successful candidate will be notified by the week commencing Monday 10 July 2017.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.