The Steering Group
The Cultural Spring Steering Group is made up of senior officials and acts as the primary forum providing strategic leadership for the project, overseeing its successful implementation and delivery.
The Steering Group currently comprises the following:
- Graeme Thompson – Pro Vice – Chancellor External Relations, University of Sunderland, plus a nominee from the organisation https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/.
- Ray Spencer- Executive Director, The Customs House Trust Ltd, plus a nominee from the organisation https://www.customshouse.co.uk/.
- Paul Callaghan- Sunderland Music, Arts and Culture (MAC) Trust, plus a nominee from the organisation https://www.mactrust.org.uk/.
- Padma Rao – Sangini, plus a nominee from the organisation https://sanginiafriend.wordpress.com/.
- Emma Horsman – Project Director
- Emma Scarr – Project Co-Ordinator of The Cultural Spring.
- Katie Whiteoak – Community Champion, Grindon Church Community Project
- Tony Davey – Community Champion, Hylton Ukes
- One observer on behalf of Arts Council England http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/.